National Level Abacus competition Gurgaon - Chennai
5th National Level Open Abacus competition
Venue: St Johns English School and Junior College Chennai, 2nd cross street, Besant Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600090
1. Number of Levels is 0 to 8.
2. Model papers are available
3. All students should report at the designated time on the day of the competition and
must bring their ABACUS tool and pencil.
4. Hall ticket will be given on the day of competition.
5. Results will be announced on the day of competition itself (06.11.11) from 3.30 pm
6. Last date for submission of application form is 20-10-11
7. Competition fees Rs.250/- should be paid along with the application form without
8. All the applications should reach us on or before the date mentioned. After which
Applications will not be accepted.
9. Applications which that are not filled with all the details will be discarded.
10. A student can appear in one level only.
11. The certificate and momento will be given for all the participants.
12. Age proof and Identity proof must all the students.
If your interested, please collect the application forms (Hard Copy).
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Quikr.